About Me

My photo
An educator (and life-long learner) with the New Brunswick Community College & a recent M.ED graduate from Acadia University

Monday, July 19, 2010

BoardMaker & Teamwork

Once again..my trusty partner, Janice, and I worked on creating communication Story Boards and Books (using BoardMaker software). Janice and I worked collaboratively very well. However, we often struggled with the layering and the linking of pages within the software package..but as always predicted in any of the technology classes that I teach - Practice makes perfect. Also, writing IPPs was a new learning tool for me, so once again, Janice explained the process and sent me off to develop specific outcomes for our 'student' assignment.


As a newbie within the inclusive education world, I look to the pros (elementary school educators) for guidance and support...and boy do they give it! This group of educators have definitely taken me under their wing...providing me with LD definitions and disorders, explaining various acronyms and just being darn right giving when it comes to inclusive education.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Shelley.....you are a great partner! You are so funny and entertaining...I will miss you when our course ends!

    Thanks so much for your work on the projects and for the experiences shopping!

    ReplyDelete